NEWS - AIMEX & Superyacht Australia
Superyacht specialists invited to participate in upcoming awards program
Reflecting its merger with Superyacht Australia, the Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX) has introduced separate categories to celebrate superyacht innovators in its annual awards program.
The 2012 Club Marine Australian Marine Industry Export Awards has expanded to seven categories to include the 2012 Superyacht Industry Business Of The Year and Superyacht Industry Champion.
The awards program celebrates Australia’s thriving marine manufacturing industry, with previous winners including LED lighting specialists Aqualuma, Alan Steber of Steber Boats International, propeller manufacturers P&W Marine Engineers.
The 2012 judges’ line-up includes marine industry personality Barry Jenkins; Australian Export Institute CEO Iain Murray, industry consultant Ken Evans formally of Mercury Marine; and Austrade representative and marine expert Dugald Anthony.
Judging is conducted across seven categories this year including:
- Most Innovative Marine Industry Exported Product or Service
- Marine Industry Export Champion
- Best Marine Industry Export Performance in 2011 (SMALL EXPORTER)
- Best Marine Industry Export Performance in 2011 (MEDIUM EXPORTER)
- Best Marine Industry Export Performance in 2011 (LARGE EXPORTER)
- Best Marine Industry Export Marketing Strategy
- Australian Marine Industry Exporter of the Year
- 2012 Superyacht Industry Business Of The Year
- Superyacht Industry Champion
The awards are sponsored by Club Marine boating insurance. Applications for the 2012 Club Marine Australian Marine Industry Export Awards are open until May 4, 2012; winners will be announced August 2.
Want the latest stories delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the free TradeBoats e-newsletter.