EVENTS - Sydney International Boat Show opens today
Come and visit <I>Trade-a-Boat</I> at stand 255
Sydney International Boat Show 2010 opens this morning at 10am at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre & Cockle Bay Marina, Darling Harbour, finishing next Monday.
Hours are: 10am to 8pm Halls; and 10am to 6pm Marina.
Ticket prices are:
* Adult $16.50 on-line, $19.50 gate;
* Child (6 to 17, 5 and under free) $9.50 on-line, $11.50 gate;
* Family (2 adults & 3 children) $38 on-line, $45 gate;
* Pensioner (card required) $14 gate;
* Senior (card required) $17.50 gate;
* 3-Day VIP Guest Pass (valid for 3 days of show) $42 on-line and gate;
* $5 after 5pm gate.
* 10am to 8pm Halls
* 10am to 6pm Marina
And don’t forget to visit Trade-a-Boat and pick up a free squishie, and a chance to enter our $59,898 Coastryder boat, Evinrude 150 and trailer package, closing August 4.
Want the latest stories delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the free TradeBoats e-newsletter.